DEADLYBOW as GS

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm
by DEADLYBOW • 3 Posts

Hey you all, I know most of you don't know me but my name is Alexander Schultz, i am 14 years old. I live in Kansas in the U.S. The only language I know though is english, so if yall talk a different language I wont understand you. I been playing lastchaos for 4 years. I been GM on a couple of them. I'll name a few of them (worldofchaos, destinylc, genericname02, and the last one i'll name is lcparadice).I am really nice. I love to help people. My skype user is war34844 if any of yall want to add me for any questions or what not.

I want to be picked as GS so I can help them and have fun with them. I can make everything fun for people, possibly make events for ADM and try think of new ones. I can make things go from boring to fun alot of the times. I will be one 3 hours or more everyday if i have any free time. I'll give to community and help make it grow.

Thank you for all your time for reading this app. I hope you'll think i'm worthy of being your GS.

Sincerely,
DEADLYBOW

Scroll up

RE: DEADLYBOW as GS

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm
by DeathCurse • 26 Posts

How long you been playing crewlc02 dude?

Scroll up

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:41 pm
by DEADLYBOW • 3 Posts

jus strted today

Scroll up

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:48 pm
by DeathCurse • 26 Posts

Good luck anyway. GS don't need high lvl, they need to know the server and to help.
You shouldn't put some info bout urself. LIke ur state and name. I suggest just country and first name cuz millions of alexander but not a lot in kansas. So i can just go to kansas and look up alexander schultz and go kill u. I'm not going to kill u, bud. GL anyway. Why do u ppl just make GS app when nothing say it's open. Some ppl just seem like they beg to get GS, but ur app is good. I know this guy, and his info is true.
I'm gonna apply for GS when it's open and i have experience. But i doubt that cuz i'll probably just apply out of nowhere like i always do. Well GL.
The ADM should make new catogory for GS app and move all these app's to it. Or just tell everyone GS app not open.
GL again.

Scroll up

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:00 am
by DEADLYBOW • 3 Posts

I jus did info for ppl to know my background

Scroll up

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:58 am
by kosta • 1 Post

how to donwload crew ep 2 ?

Last edited Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:02 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
4 Members and 5 Guests are online.:
onlywomenstuff, imxr ybbu, Sam Disooja, Madys19 df

We welcome our newest member: imxr ybbu
Board Statistics
The forum has 7940 topics and 8521 posts.