BOSTON -- Boston Celtics forward Gerald Wallace is sidelined for the rest of the season after undergoing arthroscopic surgeries

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:58 am
by jokergreen0220 • 560 Posts

BOSTON -- Boston Celtics forward Gerald Wallace is sidelined for the rest of the season after undergoing arthroscopic surgeries on his left knee and left ankle. Juan Fernando Quintero Jersey . Wallace played in 58 games in his first season with the Celtics before the operations on Tuesday. The 13-year veteran averaged 5.1 points and 3.7 rebounds in 24.4 minutes after coming from Brooklyn as part of the deal that sent Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett to the Nets. The 6-foot-7 Wallace started 16 games, averaging 7.3 points, 4.3 rebounds and 33.3 minutes. The operations involved repairing a torn meniscus in his knee and cleaning out bone spurs in his ankle. Jackson Martinez Jersey . Poti played in 824 regular NHL games with four teams in his career; the Edmonton Oilers, New York Rangers, New York Islanders and the Washington Capitals. Cristian Zapata Jersey . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. http://www.soccercolombiamart.com/world-cup-johan-mojica-football-jersey/ . He still wanted out. "It just seemed like the direction they were going didnt fit what I thought my career was going to be," Kesler said. "At the end of the day I want to win a championship and I want to win it now, and four years is a little too long for me.OWINGS MILLS, Md. - Baltimore Ravens cornerback Jimmy Smith will miss the remainder of the season with a foot injury. Smith hurt his left foot in the first quarter of a game against Cincinnati on Oct. 26. The injury was initially diagnosed as a sprain. But coach John Harbaugh said an examination of the foot Thursday revealed the need for surgery. Harbaugh says, Jimmy is finished for the season, butt will recover for our off-season program. Victor Ibarbo Borre Jersey. Smith started all eight games before the injury. He had one interception and 28 tackles. With Smith out last week for the first time, Baltimore gave up 340 yards passing and six touchdown passes to Pittsburghs Ben Roethlisberger in a 43-23 defeat. Now in his fourth season, Smith started all 16 games last year for the first time. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: vaperslegion
Board Statistics
The forum has 24716 topics and 25570 posts.