As the Toronto Maple Leafs return from their Olympic break, Jonathan Bernier appears firmly entrenched as their starter while Ja

in Staff Applications - Post HERE! Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 am
by jokergreen0220 • 660 Posts

As the Toronto Maple Leafs return from their Olympic break, Jonathan Bernier appears firmly entrenched as their starter while James Reimer is filling the back-up role. Omer Asik Jersey . Reimer told TSNs Mark Masters on Tuesday that he doesnt know if he will be moved leading up to the March 5 trade deadline but added he wasnt interested in discussing it. "Who knows whats going to happen on the horizon here and right now I dont know if I want to talk about it too much." Reimer said he is at a juxtaposition, between being happy in Toronto yet yearning to start games. "I love playing here and obviously I want to be a starter, so its been an interesting year." The 25-year-old added that would be hard on him to leave the Maple Leafs organization. "This is the team I was drafted by and this is definitely a place I dreamed of playing my whole career." Reimer has played in 24 of the Leafs 60 games this season and started 33 of 48 games in the Leafs lockout-shortened 2013 campaign. He also started all seven 2013 playoff games. Reimer admitted that seeing a large reduction in playing time has not been easy on him. "Anytime you go from playing a lot of games to not its a hard pill to swallow. You want to play, you want to be the guy & you want to give your team the best chance to win. Theres no feeling like that other then when youre in there," Reimer told Masters. When he asked if he has proven himself as a starter in the NHL, Reimer said he didnt believe there was any question. "As far as Im concerned, I dont think its up for debate. I feel like Ive had a couple of solid years where Ive played really well. And obviously, last year went to the playoffs and led a team to the playoffs when probably a lot of people didnt expect us to go. Yeah, I feel like Ive played well and I dont think theres much debate for it. Maybe other people think so. I dont know." Reimer has a 10-6-1 record with 3.25 goals against average and a .911 save percentage with the Leafs this season. DeMarcus Cousins Jersey . -- New York Yankees general manager Brian Cashman has no concerns about the health of shortstop Derek Jeter, who was limited to 17 games last season due to leg injuries. Jrue Holiday Jersey . Lawries batting helmet hit an umpire during his ninth-inning outburst in the Jays 4-3 loss to Tampa Bay on Tuesday. The 22-year-old threw his helmet to the ground and it bounced up and hit home plate umpire Bill Miller on the right hip after Lawrie was called out on strikes for the second out. http://www.shoppelicansonline.com/ . -- Among the 31 players at the Montreal Canadiens rookie camp, none feels closer to cracking the NHL roster than right winger Aaron Palushaj.England continue the opening Test against Sri Lanka, while the Scottish Cup, Copa del Rey and Coppa Italia competitions reach their climax - its all live on Sky Sports this weekend. Alastair Cooks men are looking to get off to a winning start in the first of a three-match Investec series against Sri Lanka at Headingley, while theres also plenty of Indian Premier League action to watch.While the Premier League season may be over, theres still football to be enjoyed this weekend as the Scottish Cup, Copa del Rey and Coppa Italia finals take place - and across the pond, its rivalries weekend in the MLS. There is plenty more too, so here is the what, when and where…Can England open their summer in style with victory in the first Test against Sri Lanka?What: England v Sri Lanka England kick off their summer of cricket with a Test match against Sri Lanka When: Continues Saturday to Monday from 10.30am each dayWhere: Sky Sports 2 HD Can Hibernian overcome their Scottish Championship play-off defeat to Falkirk by beating league champions Rangers in the Scottish Cup final?What: Rangers v Hibernian Rangers winning the Scottish Cup would be a perfect end to a great season, according to Kenny Miller When: Saturday from 2pmWhere: Sky Sports 1 HD Can the Warrington Wolves bounce back from defeat against Wakefield last weekend and put some distance between themselves and Catalans Dragons at the top of Super League?What: Warrington Wolves v Castleford Tigers Warrington Wolves take on Castleford Tigers in Newcastle When: Saturday from 4.30pmWhere: Sky Sports 3 HD Can current Guinness PRO12 champions Glasgow Warriors make another final with a semi-final victory over Connacht?What: Connacht v Glasgow Warriors When: Saturday from 6pmWhere: Sky Sports 1 HDWill Serie A champions Juventus retain the Coppa Italia wwith a ninth consecutive win over AC Milan in the final?What: AC Milan v Juventus Juventus have already run away with the Serie A title this season When: Saturday from 7. Solomon Hill Jersey. 40pmWhere: Sky Sports 2 HD The New York Red Bulls won both fixtures against city rivals New York City FC last season. Can they make it three in a row as the sides meet in MLS?What: New York City FC v New York Red Bulls David Villa and Andrea Pirlo are likely to be in action for New York City FC on Saturday When: Saturday from 8pmWhere: Sky Sports 5 HD With pride and bragging rights at stake, who will take the Super League derby crown as Hull FC play Hull KR?What: Hull FC v Hull KR Hull FC and Hull KR face off in Super Leagues Magic Weekend When: Sunday from 5.15pmWhere: Sky Sports 1 HD Can La Liga champions Barcelona finish off the season with another domestic double and retain the Copa del Rey trophy against Sevilla? What: Barcelona v Sevilla Barcelona will be looking to do the domestic double for the second consecutive season When: Sunday from 8pmWhere: Sky Sports 1 HD Will LA Galaxy be able to do the double over Californian rivals San Jose Earthquakes following their 3-1 victory in March?What: LA Galaxy v San Jose Earthquakes LA Galaxy will be looking for another win over the San Jose Earthquakes in the MLS When: Monday from 12amWhere: Sky Sports 1 HD Can Roman Reigns retain his WWE Heavyweight Championship in an Extreme Rules match against AJ Styles and who will win the battle of the wrestling dynasties and the Womens Championship: Charlotte or Natalya? What: WWE Extreme Rules Roman Reigns will defend his WWE World Heavyweight Championship title AJ Styles at Extreme Rules When: Monday from 1amWhere: Sky Sports Box Office Also See: Live on Sky Sports Best of Magic Weekend WATCH: Cooks career highs Get Sky Sports Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Scroll up

3 Members and 12 Guests are online.:
Brady11, mish siru, johnnyrevis37

We welcome our newest member: mish siru
Board Statistics
The forum has 27105 topics and 28039 posts.