air jordan nike

in General Discussion Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 am
by Parker Becky • 3 Posts

The Nike Dunk High LR has established itself as a air jordan nike skateboarding staple over the past few months, giving us a variety of relatively simple colorways so that the new vulc + LunarLon sole setup takes center stage. This newest pair sticks with a BTTYS-ish two-toned upper, a dark and earthy combo of black and Sequoia whose main purpose appears to be blending in perfectly with the standout Gum Medium Brown toe bumper. This kickplate stands out from the entire set of Dunk High LRs we ve seen to this date, so let us know how the contrasting style worked out and grab yours today from Premier.

Nike Sportswear has the Blazer, Vans Sk8-Hi is the unquestioned skate leader in this class, adidas Originals occasionally blesses us with new Nizzas and Converse has recently put some serious effort into the Pro Leather, so what does Puma have to offer in the way of a 70s-style vulc soled hightop? The Puma Suede Classic Vintage fills this gap nicely, and though it has a cup sole where the others were autoclaved, this fat-laced hightop is every bit the air max nike throwback as those aforementioned classics. These in particular have the look of an NSW VNTG Blazer release with off-white accents contrasting a single-colored suede base, of which these tomato and grey pairs are hopefully just the first of many. Let us know how they compare below and stick with Sneaker News for release info.

This October 6th will mark the 19th Anniversary all black nike shoes of Michael Jordan s first retirement announcement. Coming just a few short weeks before the start of the 93- 94 NBA Season, Michael s decision made massive shockwaves throughout the world of sports, so while the league was losing a great one, the remaining twenty-seven NBA teams breathed a collective sigh of relief. Without MJ in the way, the chances of NBA Championship glory was up for grabs, and for two NBA seasons, that dream was realized. During Michael s absence, Nike created the story of Johnny Kilroy a false identity assumed by Michael as a way to get back onto an NBA Court. Jordan Brand pays tribute to Kilroy with the first release of the Air Jordan IX Kilroy Pack , basketball shoes nike but expect something creative and extra-special for the entire set of releases all you need to do is follow @TheRealKilroy4 and check up on Sneaker News.

Its updated honeycomb cushioning unit the epitome of a double-edged sword, the Nike Air Max Tailwind 96-12 introduces a new generation to a dope silo and has older sneakerheads clamoring for an OG retro. A blend of Dark and Wolf Greys with a white midsole and Game Royal accents makes for a crisp and cool look that s something like the antithesis of the black/Gym Red edition that d most recently touched down. Have a closer look below and let s hope it doesn t take another two-plus months for a follow-up to arrive at Nike Sportswear retailers like Eastbay.

Nike Sportswear has been a strong proponent of animal print sneakers this year, but while feline patterns have thrived, zebra stripes are considerably less common (thumbs up if you recall the Daktari Dunk Low from a decade ago). In fact, there have been more Air Force 1 Bespoke designs featuring the familiar black/white pattern than all other NSW drops combined, so the market is ready for a more affordable price point. And that s where this new Zebra Pack comes in, combining the Nike Blazer Mid with its lowtop counterpart (in VNTG form) along with the Air Vortex 80s runner so that one pair of each goes full-zebra while the other just stripes the Swooshes. Have a closer look below so you can let us know which came out best, then grab yours exclusively at what is presumably Ricky Gervais and Steve Carell black nike air max s favorite sneaker shop, Office.

We just experienced the autumnal equinox and things are already starting to get cooler, but this latest release from Nike Sportswear has us thinking about the beginning of summer. Or make that the start of winter, because when you grab the new Nike Air Solstice today, you ll be set with a go-to option through the holiday season s solar declination and beyond. These are covered in the Worn Blue shade we ve seen on a few other NSW drops this season, and you ll find them available at select retailers like Warsaw, Poland s Chmielna 20.

Scroll up

RE: air jordan nike

in General Discussion Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:29 am
by Bostiani46 • 1 Post

Oh! I have it, I wear it with my legging and tank top every day to the gym. A lot of people ask me about it and from where I bought it. I can share this post with them because even I got it online like this. Very comfortable and goes with almost every color.

Scroll up

Visitors
1 Member and 3 Guests are online.:
mome fok

We welcome our newest member: palmer jerry
Board Statistics
The forum has 33166 topics and 34215 posts.