How To Use RCN User Tools On Your RCN?

in General Discussion Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm
by Gracie Scott • 14 Posts

Hi Friends,

I'm facing a problem related to my RCN Email. I just want to Use RCN User Tools On Your RCN. But don't know how to use and what can i do now. If anybody can have better option for me so please suggest me.

Thank You

Scroll up

RE: How To Use RCN User Tools On Your RCN?

in General Discussion Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 pm
by Lily Mitchell • 11 Posts

Use the RCN tools, follow the steps mentioned below:

Open your chrome or any web browser from your computer. If you are using an apple product, then you will find safari browser on your device. Click to open it. You can download more browser for your PC from the internet. Simply type the name of a particular browser, rest everything will be done by the machine itself. The machine here refers to computer only.

Type usertools.rcn.com in the address bar given at the top of the every browser.

Enter the RCN Email login username and password in the space provided on the next screen.

Click on the ‘login’ button to sign-in to the email account.

In the next window, you will find options like change password, see your current storage, change mail forwarding option, set your mail notification preferences and the last but not the least is enabling a strict delivery.

If you want to change the password of your RCN account, then click on the change password option and then enter the old password followed by new password in the given boxes. You can set a new password according to your choice but it is always recommended to add at least one special character in the password.

To check the available space or space you have utilized out of given space. Click on the space menu and check the remaining space from the total of 10MB of space allotted to every individual.

In case you want to forward your incoming mail from the RCN mail to another mail, you can do so easily by clicking on this menu. Enter the secondary address in the box, where you wish to receive your mail. You can add a single account in the forwarding mail function. If you find any problem, then you can take RCN help from the official support page of RCN communication.

To receive a notification related to new mail and particular promotion, you need to enable the email notification menu from the preferences menu. Go to this menu and turn on notification feature by checkmark the box.

If you want to limit your email address to the single address, then you can do so by opting the ‘strict email delivery’ function. You will find this option again in the RCN user tools. Click on this tool and enable it for strict delivery to the single address

RCN Email Login | RCN Email Supoort

Scroll up

RE: How To Use RCN User Tools On Your RCN?

in General Discussion Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:49 am
by Gracie Scott • 14 Posts

Hello,

Thanks for giving valuable solution.

RCN Email Login | RCN email Support | RCN Com Login

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: uera bhai
Board Statistics
The forum has 35650 topics and 36756 posts.